not sure what to say, been playing since retail and now trying classic again. i do play alot can't really say any times but often there, i am from Norway age 53 think i am a nice person, am alone so guess 1 reason i play wow but i also really like this game .
meet a druid called Nalih in game
as a mage been that a while now ...not a great mage but think i am ok player i do listen if i am in a grp ..i usally like to help ppl thank you Sono
1. mage lvl 53 at the moment named Sono
2. i play very much can not really say times ...but alot of the time i be online
3. been part of wow since start have several char but my main is a mage named Chea lvl 120 ,,been part of few raids ..but don't think i can call my self a raider.
4. not sure what to say here other then it sounds like a friendly guild and a place you can be yourself
5. not sure what to say here either, i am a nice person i do like to help if i can.
6. that was from the player i meet Nalih
7. again Nalih
8. i have 2 other char on this server hunter called Aimhigh lvl 60 and a paladine called Wannabee lvl 40 ..might want to lvl my paladine
Thank you for your application. We are happy to hear that you ran into Nalih and that she encouraged you to apply. You sound like an experienced player and we hope we can offer you the home you need in Classic.
We would like for you to get in touch with us through Discord, and if you are to check your PMs on this forum, you will find the necessary info to join us there.
Once you join our Discord, please allow a minimum of two days for us to reach out to organize, which time is most suitable to sit down by the fire for a cozy chat together.
There is no need for a microphone, since the chat is simply done in text. We also prepared a little guide here should you be new to Discord.
We look forward to getting to know you better, and hope we soon will be able to see you join our ranks!
Moonböw Keeper of Nighthaven
"Well, it’s a marvelous night for a moondance/ With the stars up above in your eyes/ A fantabulous night to make romance/ ’Neath the cover of October skies"